Friday 28 October 2016

What Emmeline Wore In October - Day 28 x Joanie

Okay, so I love cats, and I love books. Two of my very favourite things - and now...everyone will be know! I absolutely LOVE this outfit from Joanie. The jumper has a big ol' cat face to make my affiliation with the cat kingdom perfectly clear - and the bookshelf print skirt is absolutely going to be my staple for any book launches, or events I put on at the local library (I'm part of the Friends of Chorley Library group, we host board game nights and other cool stuff to support the library!). 

Joanie have loads of really lovely vintage inspired, quirky pieces and they're an absolute gem - I'm so glad I found out about them! I'm a huge fan of their whole 'Adorkable' AW16 range!




As for books, I'm currently reading The Midwich Cuckoos by John Wyndham (author of Day of the Triffids, which is incredible). I've just finished the last in the series of the Saga graphic novels by Brian K Vaughn and Fiona Staples as well, which is....insanely good. Honestly, I probably recommend Saga to far too many people, but I just love it. If you're interested in what I'm reading, I have a Goodreads page, and I'm always up for chats about books.

With only a few days left, you can look over the rest of the series using the hashtag #wewio on TwitterTumblrFacebook and Instagram, or over on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed your Inktober series! Thanks so much for sharing it. Your drawings are lovely and your outfits are very inspiring too! This one is a personal favorite!

    ReplyDelete