Sunday 2 October 2016

What Emmeline Wore In October - Day 2

It's day two of my 'What Emmeline Wore In October' project! If you missed the intro and first day yesterday, take a peek here. 

It's a gorgeously sunny day here in Lancashire today, and so, kind of counter-intuitively, I'm going to go to the cinema (hence the glasses, which I only use for films, gigs and driving!). I'm heading over to a nearby seaside town to watch the new Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children film, as my boyfriend was an extra in it whilst they filmed in Blackpool last year! We're meeting with some of the other extras who were in the film with him and hoping to spot them all. It's quite tempting to bring some sort of roll-up red rug so they can have a mini-premiere.

I've added in a little seagull here, as in my experience they're cheeky as anything around here and will probably be following me around trying to nab my cinema snacks.

I'm wearing a lot of my comfy clothes today! A floaty little top and black jeans, both from H&M* and my very favourite green shoes from Next*.

Keep up to date with the daily 'What Emmeline Wore In October' illustrations by using the hashtag #wewio on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and Instagram, or over on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment