Sunday 16 October 2016

What Emmeline Wore In October - Day 16


I'm back at Manchester's 'A Carefully Planned Festival' today - we saw a lot of amazing bands yesterday, but two of my favourites were definitely Denuo and Lake Komo (pictured below), completely different, but both brilliant! ACPF is always great for finding new favourite bands and discovering the Northern Quarter's bar and music venue hidden gems.




Today I'm wearing a few items you may recognise from this project (come on, I can't wear something different eeevery single day, you know what it's like when you get new clothes!), so you might have spotted this gorgeous Yumi dress and this White Stuff coatigan before! They're definitely going to be staples of my wardrobe from now on. I am however wearing a more practical element in my outfit today, and after the (literal) miles walked between seeing bands yesterday (and today's rainy weather) I'm opting for my fancy/trusty Berghaus boots.

Keep up to date with the daily 'What Emmeline Wore In October' illustrations by using the hashtag #wewio on TwitterTumblrFacebook and Instagram, or over on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment