Sunday 23 October 2016

What Emmeline Wore In October - Day 23


Today's been one of those days where everything seems to go wrong, so forgive me for posting this at half past nine at night rather than my usual 11am upload! I think to be completely honest the drawing every day is getting to me quite a lot at the moment - it's odd with this project, some days I absolutely love it, but on weekends especially it can be tough to feel in gear to draw as a task. I know that in the end it's definitely worth doing, and I think any sort of challenge like this is going to have it's grueling parts.


I'm wearing my Radical Face band t-shirt today. I picked it up when they played in Manchester's Deaf Institute (an amazing venue) a few years ago. They've been one of my favourite bands for a long time now. I really love songs that tell a story, and Radical Face's albums definitely do

I'm feeling a bit grumpy today, so I've gone for comfort over everything, and I'm wearing the band t-shirt with some comfy jeans from Joules and some thick wooly socks from H&M to save my toes from the progressively bitter cold. I'm admittedly going to change into pjs the second I upload this, but I've been wearing this all day I promise!

You can keep up to date with the daily 'What Emmeline Wore In October' illustrations by using the hashtag #wewio on TwitterTumblrFacebook and Instagram, or over on Bloglovin' if you fancy it. Honestly, the support I've been getting for this project has definitely been perking me up on days like these! Thanks everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment