Saturday 22 October 2016

What Emmeline Wore In October - Day 22

I've posted this one up quite late today (it's past 5pm!), but today I viewed SEVEN houses, so I think that's quite a good excuse...

We've got to the stage where our tiny (honestly, tiiiny) flat is just too full of books, figurines and illustrated prints, and we're hoping to do the almost mythical thing for a freelancer and buy a little place of our own. So between commissions, Thought Bubble preparation (and all these daily outfit drawings this month!) I've been trawling the housing websites for somewhere lovely.

House-hunting has been an equal mix of hard work and a lot of fun so far! There have been a couple of horrors (one house's neighbour used the front of their porch as a toilet for a million dogs - literally three square meters carpeted in dog poo! Ergh!), and some really gorgeous ones with tons of potential! I'll keep you posted.

It's really quite freezing cold today, so I admit I was wearing a coat as well, but here's me in my cosiest cardigan from Joules, some comfy black denim skinny jeans from H&M and my lil' green shoes from Next.

Remember you can keep up to date with the daily 'What Emmeline Wore In October' illustrations by using the hashtag #wewio on TwitterTumblrFacebook and Instagram, or over on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment